4.01.2008

Preggo Pictures


It's no secret that I have been better about updating my Facebook and Myspace pages with new photos and neglecting this blog..... but I just figured out a way to remedy that situation. If you follow the link below, you should be able to view my facebook photo album, even if you don't have a facebook account.




If you have any trouble, please let me know.


In other news, I was completely blown away by the generosity of my friends & family with the three baby showers that were held for Kyle, Wyatt, & me.

Delicious cake -- I LOVED the way it was decorated!

Showered with lots of gifts:)

Surrounded by amazing friends/co-workers

Cutest table decor (all done by Crafty Barbie!)

We received so many great gifts...all the essentials for a new baby.....and then some! My upstairs looked like a baby store explosion up until last night:) So, when I'm not working, I have been diligently sorting and organizing all of the gifts. I've also been putting the finishing touches on Wyatt's nursery. This weekend, my mom and mother-in-law are coming over to help me with "spring cleaning". We're also going to hang the canvas artwork and wooden letters on the nursery walls, so once that's done, I'll take a photo and post it for you all to see!
I'm on the home stretch now......4 weeks till my due date (and hopefully not any later). We're just praying that Wyatt doesn't decide to come early (between April 15-20th) because Kyle will be in Florida, walking his beautiful sister/bride down the aisle! But if he must come early, then anytime after April 20th would be fine with me:)~

1 comment:

Reed and Kelli said...

baby Wyatt will be here before we know it. Im REALLY excited for you and Kyle! I cant wait to see this sweet baby!!

awesome pictures- you are amazing! i love that you have so many women in your life that are supporting you. the group picture made me smile :) very cute.

i'll be praying for you as you are entering the final stretch. God is SO good! xoxo