4.06.2008

Wyatt's Nursery is READY!


I'll be in trouble if HE comes out a SHE---but I bet she'd be the first (and probably ONLY) female Wyatt you've ever met!


It's finally finished! Thanks to his Mimi & Gigi's help, we finished hanging the artwork in Wyatt's nursery yesterday. I absolutely LOVE his room -- I find it so calm & peaceful when I'm sitting there in that big, comfy recliner. Having the room complete makes me & Kyle THAT MUCH MORE ready and anxious for our little boy's arrival into this world!


View when you walk into his room.

Changing area -- where all the "dirty work" happens ;)

Chloe can't wait to meet Wyatt!

Up close look at my masterpieces!


1 comment:

Reed and Kelli said...

baby Wyatt's nursery looks GREAT! you all did a fantastic job- it really looks peaceful. i love it!

baby is almost here.....i cant wait to see his precious little face :)

xoxo